Congratulations to the December and January Students of the Months
· Emily D.
Congratulations to the recipients of the Character Counts for Responsibility and Respect
· We just finished Unit 5 in Math and are beginning Unit 6
· The Penguin Projects are coming along with students still gathering information to create a multi-paragraph informational writing
· Students are progressing on reading, each student has their own "Power Goal". General themes are reading with expression, paying attention to punctuation, identifying main idea, summarizing and what was the author trying to tell you?
· In Science we are sorting shells and discussing ecosystems
· In Social Studies we continue to discuss Black History Month, Martin Luther King Jr., Women in history, and concepts like Rural verse Country
· Monday January 20th school is closed for Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
· A list of student names is below for Valentine labeling
· A small party is planned for Valentine’s Day, Mrs. Wilkinson is currently making plans
· Please sign and return report card envelopes when they are sent home or given at conferences
Kaili , Jack , Emily , Dominick , Jillian , Talia , Emily , Zain , Alexzander , Luke , Zaiden , Ava , Jack , Christian , Morgan , Michael , Chase , Skylar , Emma , Grace , Connor , Michael , Logan