Congratulations to the November, December and January Students of the Months
Congratulations to the recipients of the Character Counts for Responsibility and Respect
Families are invited to the awards assembly on February 2nd, at 2:30 in the Community Center
· We just finished Unit 5 in Math and are beginning Unit 6
· The Penguin Projects are coming along with students still gathering information to create a multi-paragraph informational writing
· Students are progressing on reading, each student has their own "Power Goal". General themes are reading with expression, paying attention to punctuation, identifying main idea, summarizing and what was the author trying to tell you?
· In Science we are conducting an experiment involving germs and bread. Each group created 5 zip lock bags of a bread slice under different circumstances to see how germs respond to them.
· Monday January 19th school is closed for Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
· A list of student names is below for Valentine labeling
· A small party is planned for Valentine’s Day, Mrs. Wyrsch is currently making plans
Billy, Miya, Emily, James, Liliana, Ryan, Bryn, Owen, Ava, Maddie, Francesca, John, Dominic, Lola, Gabe, Jacob, Camryn, Lucais, Cooper, James, Michael, Zoey, Evan, Mikayla