Stafford Township School District

Today, September 29, 2014, we had to evacuate the McKinley Avenue and Intermediate Schools due to the appearance of smoke in McKinley, Room 9.  All students were evacuated safely and successfully at 10:30 a.m.  The fire department, gas company, and our HVAC contractor were called.  The fire department determined that the cause of the smoke was an HVAC unit on the McKinley roof.  The unit was shut down immediately and is being addressed by our contractor.  Students were permitted back into the building once the fire officials gave the okay that the building was safe.

Welcome Back

Please see the documents below as they contain important information regarding the 2014-2015 School Year.