Documents needed for Kindergarten Registration
Immunizaton requirements for children entering Kindergarten
- Birth Certificate: Official document provided by the Bureau of Statistics- must be the original- will have a raised seal. It is not the one that you get from the hospital with the footprints on it- that is just something that they give to you as a keepsake.
- Physical Form: The physical exam date must be within a year of the child starting school. This means that for the 2017-2018 school year, the physical form will be valid if the date is between September 1, 2016- September 1, 2017. For those that have summer birthdays, please bring in the form based on their last physical and bring to registration your appointment date for the next physical
- Immunization Record: The immunization record will need to have the MD office stamp on it. We realize that summer babies may not be fully complete with immunizations at registration. Please bring in what they have had to date.
- DTP Vaccine: 4 doses if the last dose was given on or after the 4th birthday; or any combination of 5 doses
- IPV Vaccine: 3 doses if the last dose was given on or after the 4th birthday; or any combination of 4 doses
- MMR Vaccine: First dose on or after the 1st birthday; second dose before start of kindergarten
- Hepatitis B Vaccine: series of 3 doses required
- Varicella Vaccine: one dose on or after the 1st birthday