Preschool or Preschool Disability
Due to the current Health Emergency, and State Mandated School Closures, In-Person registrations are not possible at this time. Therefore, the district has modified the Student Registration process, eliminating the need for an In-Person visit. The whole process, including document submission, will now be done online.
This page contains the LIST OF DOCUMENTS and FORMS you will need to register your child(ren) for Preschool or Preschool Disability. Availability for preschool is not guaranteed. Please complete these forms and email them to the district registrar at:
Place: Oxycocus Elementary School
Address: 250 North Main Street, Manahawkin, NJ 08050
Phone: 609-978-5700, Extension 1270
Please note: If entering Preschool, your child must be 3 or 4 years old on or before October 1 of the current year.
ONLY THE NATURAL PARENT OR GUARDIAN MAY REGISTER A STUDENT. PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED. FRAUDULENT CLAIM REGARDING RESIDENCY OR CUSTODY ARE SUBJECT TO FINES AND/OR IMPRISONMENTPrint Registration Packet
Registration Documents – Required
PLEASE BRING THE ITEMS LISTED BELOW TO REGISTRATION1) Two (2) Proofs of Residency (as outlined on page i and ii on the New Student Registration Form – listed below) Please note:We will not register your child without two proofs of residency.
2) Your child’s original Birth Certificate with raised seal from the Bureau of Vital Statistics
3) Your child’s Immunization Record-to-Date (provided by your child’s pediatrician)
4) Completed Transfer Card (if applicable-for transfer students only)
5) Legal Custody Papers (if applicable-see Custody Alert Form listed below)
6) Proof of Guardianship (if applicable)
7) Copy of Photo ID of the primary parent/guardian
8) $100 Non-Refundable Registration Fee (checks can be made payable to: Stafford Township Board of Education). For tuition based preschool only
Registration Forms – Required
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORMS BELOW. EMAIL THESE COMPLETED FORMS TO THE DISTRICT REGISTRAR AT:
Ø New Student Registration Form
Ø Universal Child Health Record Form (to be completed by your child’s pediatrician )
Ø Custody Alert Form (if applicable)