Preschool or Preschool Disability
In Person Registration
This page contains the LIST OF DOCUMENTS and FORMS you will need to register your child(ren) for Preschool or Preschool Disability.
Availability for preschool is not guaranteed.
Place: Oxycocus Elementary School
Address: 250 North Main Street, Manahawkin, NJ 08050
Phone: 609-978-5700, Extension 1270
Please note: If entering Preschool, your child must be 3 or 4 years old on or before October 1 of the current year.
ONLY THE NATURAL PARENT OR GUARDIAN MAY REGISTER A STUDENT. PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED. FRAUDULENT CLAIM REGARDING RESIDENCY OR CUSTODY ARE SUBJECT TO FINES AND/OR IMPRISONMENTClick Here To Print Registration Packet
Registration Documents – Required
PLEASE BRING THE ITEMS LISTED BELOW TO REGISTRATION1) Two (2) Proofs of Residency (as outlined on page i and ii on the New Student Registration Form – listed below) Please note:We will not register your child without two proofs of residency.
2) Your child’s original Birth Certificate with raised seal from the Bureau of Vital Statistics
3) Your child’s Immunization Record-to-Date (provided by your child’s pediatrician)
4) Completed Transfer Card (if applicable-for transfer students only)
5) Legal Custody Papers (if applicable-see Custody Alert Form listed below)
6) Proof of Guardianship (if applicable)
7) Photo ID of the primary parent/guardian
Registration Forms – Required
Ø New Student Registration Form
Ø Universal Child Health Record Form (to be completed by your child’s pediatrician )
Ø Custody Alert Form (if applicable)