Due to the current Health Emergency, and State Mandated School Closures, In-Person registrations are not possible at this time. Therefore, the district has modified the Student Registration process, eliminating the need for an In-Person visit. The whole process, including document submission, will now be done online.This page contains the LIST OF DOCUMENTS and FORMS you will need to register your child(ren) for Kindergarten. Please complete these forms and email them to the district registrar at email@example.comPlace: Oxycocus Elementary SchoolAddress: 250 North Main Street, Manahawkin, NJ 08050Phone: 609-978-5700 Extension 1272
Please note: If entering Kindergarten, your child must be 5 years old on or before October 1 of the current year.
*If your child is already registered in the district at the Oxycocus School, there is no need to register him/her for Kindergarten.
ONLY THE NATURAL PARENT OR GUARDIAN MAY REGISTER A STUDENT. PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED. FRAUDULENT CLAIM REGARDING RESIDENCY OF CUSTODY ARE SUBJECT TO FINES AND/OR IMPRISONMENT
Registration Documents – RequiredPLEASE EMAIL THE ITEMS LISTED BELOW TO THE REGISTRAR:
- Two (2) Proofs of Residency (as outlined on page i and ii on the New Student Registration Form - listed below). Please note: We will not register your child without two proofs of residency.
- Your child's original Birth Certificate with raised seal from the Bureau of Vital Statistics
- Your child's Immunization Record-to-Date (provided by your child's pediatrician)
- Completed Transfer Card (if applicable - for transfer students only)
- Legal Custody Papers (if applicable - see Custody Alert Form listed below)
- Proof Guardianship (if applicable)
- Copy of Photo ID of the primary parent/guardian.
Please note: It is not necessary to bring your child. You only need to bring the required documents and completed forms.
Registration Forms – Required
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORMS BELOW. EMAIL THESE COMPLETED FORMS TO THE REGISTRAR:Ø New Student Registration Form
Ø Universal Child Health Record Form (to be completed by your child’s pediatrician )
Ø Custody Alert Form (if applicable)