Grades 1 - 6
This page contains the LIST OF DOCUMENTS and FORMS you will need to register your child(ren) for Grades 1 - 6. Please complete these forms and bring them to registration. Registration for all grade levels is held at one location, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 10:00am - 2:00pm.
Place: Primary Learning Center
Address: 1000 McKinley Avenue, Manahawkin, NJ 08050
Phone: 609-978-5700 Extension 1350
Please note: It is not necessary to bring your child. You only need to bring the required documents and completed forms.
ONLY THE NATURAL PARENT OR GUARDIAN MAY REGISTER A STUDENT. PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED. FRAUDULENT CLAIM REGARDING RESIDENCY OF CUSTODY ARE SUBJECT TO FINES AND/OR IMPRISONMENT
Registration Documents – Required
PLEASE BRING THE ITEMS LISTED BELOW TO YOUR REGISTRATION
- Two (2) Proofs of Residency (as outlined on page i and ii on the New Student Registration Form - listed below). Please note: We will not register your child without two proofs of residency.
- Your child's original Birth Certificate with raised seal from the Bureau of Vital Statistics
- Your child's Immunization Record-to-Date (provided by your child's pediatrician)
- Completed Transfer Card (if applicable - for transfer students only)
- Legal Custody Papers (if applicable - see Custody Alert Form listed below)
- Proof of Guardianship (if applicable)
Registration Forms – Required
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORMS BELOW. BRING THESE COMPLETED FORMS WITH YOU TO YOUR REGISTRATION.
Ø New Student Registration Form
Ø Universal Child Health Record Form (to be completed by your child’s pediatrician )
Ø Custody Alert Form (if applicable)