Name: Señorita Danielle Wilk
Phone: (609)-978-5700 Ext. 1424
I am very excited to share my passion for the Spanish language and the Hispanic culture with our first and second grade students!Why is it important to learn a second language?
- Spanish is the primary language spoken at home by 38.3 million people aged five or older in the US. (2012 American Community Survey)
- Spanish is the second most widely spoken language in the world with more than 350 million speakers worldwide.
- Learning Spanish will make it easier to learn other languages.
- Learning Spanish will help students appreciate another culture including traditions, food, music, literature, art and much more!
- Travel opportunities! There are twenty one official Spanish speaking countries in our world.
- Career opportunities! Speaking a second language is becoming a business necessity!
Read more about the benefits of learning Spanish by clicking here.