HEALTH CONCERNS, PHYSICALS & IMMUNIZATIONS
EXISTING STSD STUDENTS
- If your child has been diagnosed with a new medical diagnosis, please send information to the school nurse.
- If your child is an existing STSD student and a physical is performed or any immunizations are given, please have the information forwarded to the nurse as soon as possible. Physicals are recommended once a year.
- If and when your child has a well-child visit, please bring a copy of New Jersey's UNIVERSAL CHILD HEALTH RECORD for completion by your pediatrician. This ensures the school health office has the most up to date information regarding your child!
STUDENTS TRANSFERRING INTO STSD
- Incoming transfer students require a health physical within 365 days of enrollment to the district. So, if your child started school on 9/8/20, the physical must be dated on or after 9/8/19.
- Transfer students must show proof of immunization compliance or exemption within 30 days of entry to the district.
- Please bring a copy of New Jersey's UNIVERSAL CHILD HEALTH RECORD to your child's checkup for completion by your pediatrician. This ensures the school health office has the most up to date information regarding your child!
- Please find attached link outlining immunization schedule for all K-12 students
- Students entering 6th grade (or age 11) are required to have proof of 1 meningococcal shot and 1 Tdap shot (tetanus, Diptheria, pertussis)
- Please provide updated immunization records to the nurse's office at the start of the 20/21 school year