Welcome to Mrs. Mikuletzky’s class!
Please bring your supplies to open house or on the first day of school.
The following is a list of supplies needed over the course of the school year. There is also an optional list as well as a donation/wish list for the classroom. Anything you are able to provide is much appreciated. These supplies can be found at Target, Walmart, Staples, or the dollar store.
(1) 1" binder with see-through plastic sleeves on outside to insert paper
(2) sturdy folders with holes punched in side (in order to place in binder)
(2) folders to be kept in the desk
(1) composition notebook
(1) pack of glue sticks
(4) small black EXPO markers
(1) pair of headphones or earbuds
(1) soft pencil holder for supplies kept in the desk
*Students should be provided with a student planner/assignment book
* If you are unable to acquire these supplies for your child, please let me know.
Classroom Wish List/ Donations: tissues, Ziploc bags (any size), Clorox or Lysol disinfectant wipes, hand sanitizer, puzzles and games, healthy snacks