I believe that open communication between parents and the teacher is extremely important. If at any time you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I generally check my email in the morning before school, throughout the day and then again in the evening. If you email me after school hours, I will get back to you before the next school day begins.
Ways to Contact Mrs. Nadeau:
1. I can be reached through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. You can call me on the telephone at (609) 978-5700 ext. 1296. Please leave a message and I will return your call as soon as possible.
3. You can send a paper note with your child to school.
5. You can jot a note in your child's Friday Folder.
Ways I Will Stay in Contact With Parents:
1. Your child will bring home a biweekly progress report every other Monday to keep you updated on your child's progress in the classroom.
2. Every Friday your child will bring home their Friday Folder with all of their corrected and graded classwork, homework, and tests.
3. Your child will receive a report card 4 times a year.
4. If needed, I will send home a note or call you with any concerns I have regarding your child.
5. I update my webpage weekly with the topics we will be covering in class.