Degrees and Certifications:
My name is Sarah Brady and I am so excited to be your child’s 3rd grade remote teacher this year! I wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself. I graduated in 2011 with a Bachelor’s of Science in Elementary Education from the University of South Florida. For 6 years, I taught 3rd and 4th grade students in Tampa, Florida. While I enjoyed my time teaching in Florida, my husband and I decided to move to New Jersey to be closer to family while we raise our daughter.
I was born and raised in South Jersey and am enjoying my time since returning home. This will be my fourth year teaching in the Stafford Township School District. It has been a wonderful experience teaching here in Stafford, and I feel so lucky to work for such a great school district! I am looking forward to another fantastic year!
Here are some fun facts about me:
- This is my 11th year teaching!
- I have a 5 year old daughter named Emily!
- My husband is also an Elementary School teacher!
- I’m a huge Disney fan and love to visit Disney World!
- I’ve traveled to many countries and even taught students in England for a study abroad program in college!
- In 2018, I was an instructional staff member at the Philadelphia Franklin Institute’s Summer Science Camp Program.
- In my spare time, I enjoy being crafty and decorating my home!
- I have a dog named Minnie!
I very much look forward to getting to know you so please don’t hesitate to contact me at my e-mail address below with any questions, concerns or just to chat about your child’s progress throughout the year.
Thank you so much for allowing me the opportunity to work with your child! I consider it an honor and a privilege to play an important part of your child’s educational career and I am confident that this is going to be a GREAT year!