Please send in the following items with your child:
- Regular size backpack and lunchbox.
- 1-1.5 inch binder.
- 2 EXPO - Chisel Tip Dry Erase Markers
- 1 Plastic 2-pocket folder to be used for daily communication (color/design of your choice).
- Composition notebook.
- Hard plastic pencil box.
- 1 pair of child-sized safety scissors.
- 2 glue sticks.
- 1 box of 24 Crayola crayons.
- 1 box of Crayola washable markers.
- 1 4oz bottle of Elmer's School Glue.
- 1 morning snack & 1 afternoon snack, each with a drink daily.
- Packed lunch or you can order lunch ahead from your child's SODEXO account. Lunch menus are posted on the district's website. Click on the Menus icon (apple) in the gold bar on the bottom of this page.
- Reusable water bottle (that will go home daily). Please make sure your child’s name is clearly labeled.
- Two sets of extra clothing (this includes: shirts, pants, underwear & socks) labeled with your child’s name, stored in one large zip lock bag.
- Sweater/Sweatshirt: our classroom temperature may vary (optional to leave one in classroom).
- Extra sneakers for outside and gym to be left in classroom (optional).
- Diapers/pullups and wipes labeled with your child's name (if needed).
- 1 Family picture (to be displayed in our classroom - optional).
- Extra masks in a ziploc bag labeled with your child's name (optional).
- Crib sheet/blanket/pillow labeled with child's name, stored in a flat top lid container/bin (12-15 quarts MAX), also labeled with their name. Everything must fit inside of the bin due to limited storage space. Please NO BAGS! Containers are easier to stack and store, and also more sanitary and keeps everyone's bedding from touching. Bedding tends to fall out of the bags and become a jumbled mess on the shelf. Bedding will be sent home every Friday to be washed and should return on Monday.
** Please don’t forget to label all items with your child’s name! **