Here are some things your child will need for kindergarten:
1. A goodnight’s sleep, a good breakfast, and a big smile!
2. A backpack large enough to hold a lunchbox and a two pocket folder (Please no wheels)3. A lunchbox(with his or her name clearly written on the inside.)
4. A change of clothes stored in a large Ziploc bag, clearly labeled with your child’s name.
5. A large adult t-shirt for a painting smock
6. Toys that they can play with individually at playtime.
7. A small comfort object, (only if necessary)
8. Child size headphones in a Ziplic bag with their name on it.
ADDITIONAL SUPPLIES LIST
Crayons (Crayola 8 pack)
Washable Crayola Markers
Ticonderoga Pencils (Beginner)
Scissors (blunt tip)
Expo bullet tip black dry erase markers (2)