Skills to Practice this Summer
Skills to Practice This Summer
1. Write your 1st and last name.
2. Write letters of the alphabet.
3. Practice letter sounds.
4. Draw pictures and color them (work on staying in the lines.)
5. Tell or write a sentence about your drawing.
6. Count by 10s, 5s and 2s.
7. Count to 100.
8. Add single digit numbers.
9. Compare amounts (more and less.)
10.Read lots of books!!!!!!
11. Read a story to your child and then ask them questions. Who? What? When? and Where?
12. Draw and write in chalk on the sidewalk.
And have lots of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SpecialsMonday -Phys Ed, MusicTuesday - ArtWednesday -Social Skillis, SteamThursday - Move and Groove, Phys Ed.Friday -Steam, Fine MotorPlease wear sneakers on Mon., and Thurs. No slip-ons. Sneakers must have laces or Velcro.SHOW AND TELL ON Fridays- SEE WEEKLY REMINDER SHEETSUpcoming Events
Wed 6-12 Pirate Day
Fri 6-14 MARE Day
Tues 6-18 1/2 day and last day of school