Welcome back Stafford students and families!
Let's work together to ensure a healthy & happy September and beyond!
You can reach me via phone and email (both listed below).
Please be sure to complete your child's Daily COVID-19 Screening Form.
Halloween Safety Tips from the NJ Department of Health and the American Academy of Pediatrics
This Halloween, it is important to plan early and identify safer alternatives for celebrating Halloween. Those planning celebrations or participating in Halloween activities should keep in mind public health recommendations of social and physical distancing, wearing masks that cover the nose and mouth, and hand hygiene.
- Stick with outdoor activites rather than indoor parties or events
- Costume masks are not a safe or acceptable substitute for cloth or disposable masks
- No one should participate in ANY Halloween events if they were exposed to COVID-19, are sick/symptomatic, have been diagnosed with COVID-19, or has traveled to an area identified on NJ travel quarantine list
- Stay a safe distance, use frequesnt hand sanitizer, and review all Department of Health recommendations to ensure safe and respectful Trick-or-Treating
- Click here for the complete guidance from NJ Department of Health
This is an informative 5-page piece about how we as caregivers can help our children recognize and cope with the stressors and changes related to COVID-19.
Here is a great handwashing tutorial starring Ocean Acres School Nurse Mrs. Pein!
WELCOME TO McKINLEY'S ONLINE HEALTH OFFICE!Julia Molettiere, RN-BS, CSN, CPENphone: 609-978-5700 ext. 1140 | fax: 609-978-5701 | firstname.lastname@example.org