Welcome to 3rd Grade!!
Have a great summer everyone!
Please take the time to relax, recharge and reset. Spend time with family. Get outside and have fun!
Thank you all so much for making my first year in Stafford School District a year I will never forget. I am beyond grateful for each and every one of your children. We became a family here in 3E. I have never met such caring, intuitive and kind children and I feel so lucky to have the chance to get to know them. We made a lot of memories and have had some really great laughs!
Above all, have an amazing summer and do not ever forget "Once your teacher, always your teacher". I am always here for you!
Over the summer, be sure to practice:
- Addition and Subtraction (3 digits)
- Creating and reading graphs
- MULTIPLICATION FACTS
- Identifying, drawing and labeling fractions
- Identifying shapes
- Area and Perimeter
- Time, Mass, and Volume
- Read Daily (Aloud and Silently)
- Reading comprehension
- Recall the story/text
- Main Idea
- Text Features
- Context Clues
- Text Evidence
- Character ( Influence, Changes)
- Practice your handwriting!! (Print and Cursive)
- Narrative (Personal/Ficticious)
- Expository (Explain)