Return to Headlines
Drop Off/Pick Up Information
Car Line Drop Off:
- Car Line Drop Off will begin promptly at 9:45 a.m. - 9:55 a.m.
- The driver of the vehicle must remain in the driver seat and not attempt to get out of the vehicle.
- Pull up to the designated markers (ex. Green men/Cones). Do not block cross walk.
- Your child will be exiting from the back right hand passenger side of your vehicle with the assistance of Stafford Township School District staff.
- The staff members will open and shut your vehicle doors. Your vehicle MUST remain stopped.
- Five/Six vehicles will be unloaded at the same time.
- If the designated Car Line Drop Off area is full please wait until you are signaled by a staff member to pull up.
- After the children are safely unloaded and on the sidewalk the two/three cars will be signaled by a staff member to SLOWLY pull away. The next five/six cars will be signaled to pull up to the drop off area and the existing procedures will continue until all cars are unloaded.
- When exiting, continue to follow the road around the loop in front of the McKinley Avenue Elementary School.
Late (After 9:55):
You must park in the parking lot, and walk your child into the PLC main office, and buzz in – A staff member will open the door and let your child in.
Daily Dismissal Procedures:
- Parent(s)/Guardian(s) are reminded to park in the parking lot, not in front of the school;
- Students being picked up will report to designated area.
- Parent(s)/Guardian(s) will-not be admitted into the building
- You will be expected to social distance, one by one, come to the main office door, show your photo ID, and a staff member will radio in for your child.
- If you have not indicated to us that your child is to be picked up every day, you MUST send a note into your child’s teacher the morning of the day you would like to pick your child up from school.
- Parent(s)/Guardian(s) must notify the school by 3:00 p.m. if they are going to pick up their child, rather than take the bus home.
- For safety purposes, if you are picking up your child at dismissal time, please anticipate approximately a ten to fifteen-minute delay. To assist in this process, we suggest students not be picked up between 3:15 p.m. and 3:45 p.m. We encourage utilization of transportation.